Coming from different backgrounds and social groups on campus, DAPAs work together to:
- Serve as resources and role models for our peers;
- Empower the Harvard undergraduate population to make intelligent and informed decisions regarding drugs and alcohol;
- Serve as liaisons between the Harvard Administration and Harvard undergraduates, informing and consulting on Student Handbook policy decisions;
- Increase awareness of Harvard’s policies and resources within the student population; and
- Sponsor social events that provide safe party environments.
Sign up here for DAPA's official email list!